In mid-2008, I was going through a terrible phase in my life. People who know me will know what I went through. I needed to find strength – so I would frequent the Buddhist temples in search of inspiration in the hope that I would find a solution to my problems.
The solution of all our problems reside within us. And the same goes too for the cause of the problem. We create, we destroy.
Anyway – I had the good opportunity to meet a very enlightened Malaysian monk who trained under various masters in Burma and Thailand. I cannot divulge his identity for personal reasons.
According to him, the 2012 prediction is not altogether a cock & bull story. There is some truth in it. The Mayan calendar (probably the most accurate one) ends on December 21, 2012. I won’t digress on this as there are many websites eludiciating this.
Now here’s what the reverend Monk said:
(1) Since the early 70s there had been a lot of children born with ADHD, or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Some children were uncannily gifted. These children are actually called “Crystal” & “Indigo” children (go google for it please). Yes – God took away something from them. But gave them something in return.
(2) These children are here for a purpose – to lead mankind into the “New Age” – after December 21, 2012.
(3) How so? These children have gifts – they can be able to sense ill will, hatred and other negative emotions in human beings. Oh yes – they really are gifted indeed. They are able to bend spoons, and can “communicate” with unseen beings. They will try to change our bad habits, bad emotions and sometimes destructive behaviours.
(4) The good reverend did not say anything the world ending. It may not end in one big bang. Certainly there will be a holocaust. In order for life to begin anew, death must first take place. In order for you to pour fresh tea into a tea cup – you must first empty it of the old tea.
(5) The New Age is an age of spirituality. Humans in that age will be very spiritually inclined. No greed, corruption, hatred etc. These bad intentions are the cause of the troubles of today. Deforestation is the number cause of the world’s decline. If only we could live WITH nature. Not getting rid of nature so we can live IN it.
(6) Lastly – a timely reminder. There will be a shortage of food in time to come. Meat will be tainted and not edible. The good reverend actually wanted us to initiate the planting of beans, nuts and vegetables.
This is not my prediction. It’s what I heard from someone enlightened.